Proxuma’s Roadmap as of September 2023
There’s a lot in store for Proxuma over the coming weeks and months.
As we’re getting ready for DattoCon Miami, here are some of the features set to be released shortly.
Project Screen Enhancements
- Editing Functions – Effortlessly edit project details, phases, and tasks with just a few clicks. Our intuitive interface will make it very easy to update and fine-tune your projects, ensuring they always stay up-to-date.
- Filter enhancements – Sorting and finding the information you need from your projects will be a lot easier. The advanced filters will allow you to quickly locate specific projects, tasks, resources or project details.
- Task Information Overview – Gain a comprehensive understanding of your tasks at a glance. This feature provides an informative overview of your tasks details, including assigned resources, progress status, and other important information.
- Resource Overview – Keep your team aligned and well informed. With this feature, you can keep track of all the resources assigned to a project.
- Task Overview – This feature provides you with a detailed breakdown of all the tasks assigned within a project, allowing you to allocate resources efficiently and make adjustments as needed.
- Start and End date/time View – With this feature, you can easily track your project timelines. It provides a clear, visual representation of project milestones and deadlines, helping you manage your projects effectively and ensuring they are on track.
Project Management features for later releases:
- Create Projects, Phases and Tasks – Project creation made simple. Whether you’re starting a new project, defining phases, or adding tasks, our user friendly interface will let you create, customise and structure projects effortlessly.
- Kanban View – Visualise your workflow, move tasks through stages, and monitor progress in a highly intuitive and efficient manner with the upcoming Kanban View.
- Cost Overview – Stay on top of your project’s financials with the Cost Overview Feature. Track expenses, revenue, and cost to ensure your projects are financially sound within the budget, and track profitability.
- Appointments Sync: Say goodbye to juggling multiple calendars. With Appointments Sync, your Proxuma seamlessly integrates with Outlook, ensuring all your appointments and project-related meetings are automatically synchronised. No more double bookings or missed meetings; your schedule is always up-to-date and in harmony.
- Create Appointments: Streamline your scheduling process effortlessly. This feature empowers you to create appointments directly within Proxuma, saving you valuable time and ensuring that all project-related commitments are logged and tracked.
Outlook Integration features for later releases:
- Appointment Filter Options: Customise your view to match your preferences. Our Appointment Filter Options enable you to sort, organise, and filter appointments with ease. Whether you need to focus on specific projects, teams, or deadlines, you can tailor your appointments view for a clear and actionable overview.
Capacity Data Enhancement
- Filter Application – Our Capacity Graph’s Enhanced Filter feature allows you to tailor your Capacity Graph View by applying filters that align with your unique requirements. Whether it’s sorting by resources, department, SLAs, allowing you to have a better insight into your capacity.